We Pay You The Most
For Your Gold.
GoldKit™ Values an Item Based on Current Precious Metal Market Pricing
Does looking at the current price of gold make you wonder how much your unused jewelry or scrap gold items are actually worth? Request a free appraisal kit today! We will evaluate your precious metal using our free and transparent appraisal process and send you a same day estimate. Accept your estimate, and get paid within 24 hours.
Here are some recent offers:
$315 - 14k
$282 - 14k
$302 - 14k
$235 - 16k
We evaluate your gold and pay you cash on a percentage of the current spot price of gold.
Our trained experts will determine:
- Whether or not your items contain gold or other precious metals, gems, etc.
- The purity of the gold or other precious metals as well as the quality of any gems, etc.
- The weight of the gold or precious metals.
It’s important to keep in mind how our offer value to you is calculated. Our offer value does not reflect retail prices but is actually based off the price of gold that’s within each item. That is a big reason we have the ticker that updates with current gold pricing so you gain an understanding of what that current price looks like based on the weight. The type of gold (karat) or whatever other precious metals you have will also be part of the equation in determining an offer. Finally, the weight of your valuable items is the other factor that will dictate how our offer value is calculated. Finally, the more unwanted jewelry or other items you send us, the better because our payments will go up if your items contain 10 ounces or more of gold.
What Sets Us Apart from the Competition?
The list could go on but when it comes to what we pay you, we set ourselves apart from the competition by:
- Offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee**
- Best Price Guarantee - we’ll beat any competitors price!**
- We've paid over $14,000,000 to our customers!
- Free and Insured FedEx Shipping**
- Get paid cash within 24 hours!
Buy More Than Just Gold!
We accept all kinds of valuables and not just items containing gold. Here are a few other items you could expect to receive a cash offer on:
- Watches, unused bracelets, various necklaces, earrings, and rings (engagement or other)
- Jewelry that contains any platinum or silver
- Pocket watches that could range from big brands to relatively unknown ones
- Diamonds that could either be loose, mounted within a ring, on a necklace, etc.
- Looking to sell scrap gold? Remember scrap gold could be from broken chains, necklaces or watches. It could also be just dated jewelry that you don’t plan to ever wear again.
Don’t let the stuff you won’t ever use again take up room. Sell gold online with GoldKit today.